This post cover very basics about Customer Relationship Management (C.R.M)software Siebel by Oracle. First thing that raise in mind is “What is the need for CRM Software ? “
Answer is easy : Customer relationship management is any tool, strategy, or process that helps businesses better organize and access customer data. It all started with handwritten notes and Rolodex’s, but with the advent and proliferation of digital technology, it eventually evolved into databases stored on individual computers, and then the CRM definition shifted into something far more complex. It was no longer just notes. Managing your business’s relationships with customers became a complicated process. Now, in order to compete in any industry, you need a reliable system built on CRM software.
How Siebel help you in CRM?
Oracle Siebel CRM is the most complete on premise CRM application on the market with thousands of customers and millions of users counting on it every day to deliver business value and great customer experiences. Oracle’s Siebel CRM Technology provides the server framework to support Siebel Applications. It delivers solutions for: Development, Diagnostic, Integration, Productivity,
Some features of Seibel CRM :
- Application Deployment Manager :
- Lower cost of managing deployments and reduce errors
- Application Response Measurement :
- Collect and analyze performance data
- Business Rules :
- Reduce maintenance and configuration costs
- Simulation features test business rules before deployment
- Siebel Handheld, Siebel Wireless, Siebel Remote and Mobile Web Client :
- Competitive advantage in both cost and levels of customer service
- Provide immediate access to critical information anytime, anywhere
- Siebel Server Sync :
- Enable employees to work seamlessly between desktop productivity applications and CRM applications
- Make more informed decisions with a complete view of all customer communications
- Task Based UI :
- Reduces navigational complexity, automatically executing design logic
- Test Automation :
- Dramatically reduce the cost of both functional and load or performance testing
Is Oracle still investing in Siebel CRM?
This question will come to many minds because siebel is present from a long time in market and nowadays we hear a little less about it , as it is shadowed by other CRM tools such as SalesForce , MS Dynamics Etc .
But , according to Oracle : “Yes, Oracle continues to invest significantly in Siebel CRM. Since the acquisition, Oracle has accelerated Siebel CRM releases and we currently release annual innovation packs and monthly patch sets. These releases include many new features and innovations, since acquisition over 50 new products and 750+ new features have been released. In fact, our investment in Open UI, Mobility, Business Agility and Industry solutions are a testament to significant innovation, and we openly share our road-map on substantial enhancements going forward .”
Briskwin IT Solutions :
BWIT specializes in CRM – Siebel applications by providing a wide array of services like CRM strategy and processes setup, CRM upgrades, customize CRM applications to meet user needs while ensuring that future upgrade paths are not affected, CRM audits, CRM performance management, CRM solutions, interface design, system configuration, system integration, testing, rollour management. Our expertise in implementation allows us to guide our customers through strategic set up while our upgrade expertise allows our us to ensure that customizing is always performed without impacting a future upgrade while meeting our customer needs.