Exp: 2 to 4yrs
Location: WFH (Night Shift)
Notice: Immediate to 15days
- Bench Sales Recruiter who will market our consultants (H1/OPT/CPT/GC, and US CITIZEN) across multiple technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where the focus is on empowering the team members to take the right decisions, learn quickly and become owners of their job processes
- Must work US Hours
- Responsible for sourcing and submitting candidates for clients, negotiating the rates, scheduling interviews, closing the paperwork and supporting the consultant through the process.
- Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract, Contract to Hire , Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc) including W2/1099/Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
- Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source candidates/new roles.
- Searching the requirements for the allotted bench from portals, groups and with contacts.
- Sharing the requirements with the consultants by his/her comfort ability used to submit the resume to the recruiter.
- Understand the technology they are recruiting for to be able to source the right candidate and help the candidate update their resume
- Be proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a self-starter attitude with an ownership culture towards work. Should be able to function without needing constant supervision
- Maintain processes to help management review submissions, confirmations, interviews, and closures